At times it is necessary for WDF Group to disclose personal information to other parties. In certain instances WDF Group may be compelled to do so by law or Order of the Court. Such other parties may include:
- Experts WDF Group employ;
- Solicitors who are advising WDF Group;
- Solicitors representing other parties;
- If the matter requires litigation, then: – a. Mediators and Arbitrators who may be involved in your matter; b. Courts, tribunals, commissions and their officers;
- Government departments such as ASIC or AFSA.
- Creditors through details that we must by law include in reports to creditors.
WDF Group will only disclose your information as and when it is necessary, and only the information that WDF Group are required to disclose for that purpose.
WDF Group may be required to issue reports about a matter to ASIC, AFSA and creditors. If that is required, WDF Group also publish the report on the password protected page on this website, but these are only accessible by parties that are entitled to receive those reports in paper form.